Tell the wolves I'm home : a novel / Carol Rifka Brunt.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Linn Libraries Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||F BRUNT (Text)||IALBO10245480M||Book Club||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780679644194 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0679644199 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 360 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Press, c2012.
|General Note:|| 12 copies.
|Summary, etc.:|| It is 1987, and only one person has ever truly understood fourteen-year-old June Elbus -- her uncle, the renowned painter Finn Weiss. Shy at school and distant from her older sister, June can only be herself in Finn's company; he is her godfather, confidant, and best friend. So when he dies, far too young, of a mysterious illness her mother can barely speak about, June's world is turned upside down. But Finn's death brings a surprise acquaintance into June's life -- someone who will help her to heal, and to question what she thinks she knows about Finn, her family, and even her own heart.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
AIDS (Disease) > Fiction.
Uncles > Fiction.