Tell the wolves I'm home : a novel / Carol Rifka Brunt.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Linn Libraries Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||F BRUNT (Text)||IALBO10245480M||Book Club||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780679644194 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0679644199 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 360 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Press, c2012.
|General Note:|| 12 copies.
|Summary, etc.:|| It is 1987, and only one person has ever truly understood fourteen-year-old June Elbus -- her uncle, the renowned painter Finn Weiss. Shy at school and distant from her older sister, June can only be herself in Finn's company; he is her godfather, confidant, and best friend. So when he dies, far too young, of a mysterious illness her mother can barely speak about, June's world is turned upside down. But Finn's death brings a surprise acquaintance into June's life -- someone who will help her to heal, and to question what she thinks she knows about Finn, her family, and even her own heart.
Search for related items by subject
Teenage girls >
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
AIDS (Disease) > Fiction.
Uncles > Fiction.