The Oregon Trail : a new American journey / Rinker Buck.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Linn Libraries Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||978 BUCK (Text)||IALBO102979980||Book Club||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451659160
- ISBN: 1451659164
- Physical Description: 450 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 2015.
|General Note:|| 8 copies.
|Summary, etc.:|| Buck's epic account of traveling the length of the Oregon Trail the old-fashioned way-- in a covered wagon with a team of mules, an audacious journey that hasn't been attempted in a century-- tells the rich history of the trail, the people who made the migration, and its significance to the country.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oregon National Historic Trail.
Buck, Rinker, 1950- > Travel > Oregon National Historic Trail.
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.)
West (U.S.) > Description and travel.