The Oregon Trail : a new American journey / Rinker Buck.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Linn Libraries Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||978 BUCK (Text)||IALBO102979980||Book Club||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451659160
- ISBN: 1451659164
- Physical Description: 450 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 2015.
|General Note:|| 8 copies.
|Summary, etc.:|| Buck's epic account of traveling the length of the Oregon Trail the old-fashioned way-- in a covered wagon with a team of mules, an audacious journey that hasn't been attempted in a century-- tells the rich history of the trail, the people who made the migration, and its significance to the country.
Search for related items by subject
Oregon National Historic Trail.
Buck, Rinker, 1950- > Travel > Oregon National Historic Trail.
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.)
West (U.S.) > Description and travel.