Unbroken : a World War II story of survival, resilience, and redemption / Laura Hillenbrand.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Linn Libraries Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||940.54 HILLE (Text)||IALBO10261214+||Book Club||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781400064168 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1400064163 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780679603757 (ebook)
- ISBN: 0679603751 (ebook)
- Physical Description: xviii, 473 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2010.
|General Note:|| 9 copies.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -457) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| On a May afternoon in 1943, an Army Air Forces bomber crashed into the Pacific Ocean and disappeared, leaving only a spray of debris and a slick of oil, gasoline, and blood. Then, on the ocean surface, a face appeared--Lt. Louis Zamperini. Captured by the Japanese and driven to the limits of endurance, Zamperini would answer desperation with ingenuity; suffering with hope, resolve, and humor.