The light between oceans : a novel / M.L. Stedman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Linn Libraries Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main Library||F STEDM (Text)||IALBO10277024L||Book Club||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451681734 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1451681739 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 345 p. : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Scribner hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2012.
|General Note:|| 10 copies.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A novel set on a remote Australian island, where a childless couple live quietly running a lighthouse, until a boat carrying a baby washes ashore"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Foundlings > Fiction.
Australia > Fiction.