The aviator's wife : a novel
- 1 of 1 copy available at Linn Libraries Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Albany Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albany Main Library||F BENJA (Text)||IALBO10275780S||Book Club||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0345528670 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780345528674 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 402 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c2013.
|General Note:||12 copies.|
|Summary, etc.:||Despite her own major achievements--she becomes the first licensed female glider pilot in the United States--Anne Morrow Lindbergh is viewed merely as Charles Lindbergh's wife. The fairy-tale life she once longed for will bring heartbreak and hardships, ultimately pushing her to reconcile her need for love and her desire for independence, and to embrace, at last, life's infinite possibilities for change and happiness.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Air pilots Fiction
Lindbergh, Anne Morrow 1906-2001 Fiction
Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus) 1902-1974 Fiction